Time: 12 noon – 5 p.m.
Location: Northwest Maritime Center, Port Townsend
Must be 21: Photo ID required
Cider is HOT and COOL. Meet the hottest new cidermakers and taste the coolest ciders from throughout Oregon, Washington, Montana and British Columbia at this official Northwest Cider Association event.
What you get:
Attendees receive a tasting glass and a set of tasting tickets for sampling ciders and gourmet nibbles. NWCA members receive additional tasting tickets ($5 value). To join the NWCA today visit www.nwcider.com Additional tasting tickets will also be available for purchase, as well as special raffle for exclusive packages for cider experiences.
These rare ciders being sampled, will also be available for purchase by the bottle or case at the NWCA store throughout the event. All funds raise benefit the important work of the Northwest Cider Association.
2. Bull Run, OR - BullRunCider.com
3. Carlton Cyderworks, OR - CarltonCyderworks.com
4. Dragon’s Head, WA - DragonsHeadCider.com
5. E.Z. Orchards, OR - EZOrchards.com
6. Eaglemount, WA - EaglemountWinery.com
7. Finnriver Farm & Cidery, WA - Finnriver.com
8. Montana Cider Works, MT - MontanaCider.com
9. Reverand Nat’s, OR - ReverendNatsHardCider.com
10. Schilling Cider, WA - SchillingCider.com
11. Sea Cider, B.C. - SeaCider.ca
12. Sixknot, WA -
13. Snowdrift, WA - SnowdriftCider.com
14. Square Mile, OR - SquareMileCider.com
15. Tieton Cider Works, WA - TietonCiderWorks.com
16. Wandering Aengus, OR - WanderingAengus.com
17. Whitewood Cider, WA - WhitewoodCider.com