"Are you ready to be a craft hard cider entrepreneur? Let our craft beverage industry experts help."
You may be familiar with Oregon State University's craft brewery courses, but did you know they are now holding a beginner craft cidery workshop? This is a hybrid online and onsite workshop to teach the logistics of opening your own cidery.
What you will learn:
- Recognize craft hard cider making opportunities in your community
- Work on a sustainable brewing industry business plan
- Learn best practices for growing and marketing your craft hard cidery
- Develop capital and infrastructure including how to source ingredients and brewing equipment
- Gain entrepreneurial insight from local cidery owners
- Understand current trends in the cider industry
- Discover elements of a successful craft hard cider company and management culture
Cost: $1,175 plus a $50 non-refundable registration fee
Online: April 28 - May 9, 2014
Onsite: May 12 - 16, 2014
More details on this workshop can be found here.