Read an excerpt from the course's website:
Are you ready to be a cider entrepreneur? Let our industry experts help.
Along with the rise of micro breweries and micro distilleries, the cider industry is seeing increased demand for more flavors and styles of cider. Changing laws and regulations around the United States have made small cideries a feasible option and the cider market is ready for fresh and innovative home recipes. If you are dreaming of opening your own cidery, join the Craft Cidery Startup Workshop to learn the logistics of opening your own cidery.
Taught by seasoned cider industry practitioners, the workshop will walk you through the basics of business planning, understanding market feasibility, ingredient sourcing and equipment, local and national regulations, distribution and marketing. You’ll gain entrepreneurial insight from exclusive access to local cidery founders through presentations and field trips that would be possible nowhere other than Portland, Ore.
Cost: $1,275 plus a $50 non-refundable registration fee
What you will learn:
- Recognize cider making opportunities in your community
- Learn best practices for growing and marketing your cidery
- Develop capital and infrastructure including how to source ingredients and equipment
- Gain entrepreneurial insight from local cidery owners
- Understand current trends in the cider industry
- Discover elements of a successful cider company and management culture
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE