Olympic Peninsula Apple & Cider Festival
This fall, celebrate the apple season on the scenic, lush Olympic Peninsula. Apples and cider have played an important role in Northwest culture since the earliest settlers arrived to the region, with orchards dating back to the late 1800s. At the first annual Olympic Peninsula Apple and Cider Festival, celebrate and delight in the traditions and culture of growing apples and brewing cider with a truly authentic Pacific Northwest, tree-to-glass weekend experience. Attendees are welcome to one, two, or all three days of feasting and tasting.
All events will take place on the North Eastern tip of the Olympic Peninsula in East-Jefferson County
COMPLETE WEEKEND SCHEDULE
Friday, October 13
The Firestarter, A Cider Feast
A 5-course dinner with seasonal foods and delicious ciders.
at Finistere, uptown Port Townsend
6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 14
Port Townsend Farmers Market
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Hard Cider Tasting Festival
Featuring 40+ varieties of cider, cider pressing, music, food, and fun.
at The Palindrome, Eaglemount Wine and Cidery (After Party at Propolis Brewing with food trucks, fire show, and dance party)
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and on
Sunday, October 15
Open houses at participating cideries, distilleries, and tap-rooms
Hours vary throughout the day
- Home Cidermaking Q&A: bring your cider and talk to a panel of experienced cidermakers.
- Orchard and Cider House Tour: learn about orchard management (organic) and equipment for cider production.
- Apple Pressing Demonstration: led by Ryall Schallenberger of NW Mobile Juicing
at Alpenfire Cidery
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Live Music featuring Joy in Mudville
at Eaglemount Winery
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Finnriver World Apple Day
at Finnriver Farm & Cidery
2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
A community celebration, live music, pizza, dancers, bagpiper, apple experts, and cotton candy!
Participating Cideries in Saturday's Tasting Festival
- Alpenfire Cider (Port Townsend)
- Finnriver Cider (Chimacum)
- Eaglemount Wine and Cider (Port Townsend)
- Dragon's Head (Vashon Island)
- Pear UP Cider (East Wenatchee)
- Schilling Hard Cider (Auburn)
- Nashi Orchards (Vashon Island)
- Liberty Ciderworks (Spokane)
- Locust Cider (Woodinville)
Special Guest Producers
- Propolis Brewing (Port Townsend)
- Admiralty Distillers (Port Townsend)
October 13-15, 2017
Single event pricing range: $25-$125 - ON SALE NOW
Full access weekend pass: $145 per person
To purchase: AppleandCiderFest.com