The Northwest Cider Association’s (NWCA) fourth annual BC Cider Week dates have been confirmed for April 27-May 6, 2018. This ten-day craft cider celebration offers a wide array of craft cider events and festivities throughout British Columbia.
BC Cider Week celebrates the art of craft cider and welcomes spring with events spanning the province. Throughout the 10 day event, many festivals, tap take overs, craft cider pairing meals, and much more will take place from Kelowna to Vancouver Island and points in between.
Several popular events are already confirmed with more to come:
· April 27th: Bacon & Cider Festival – Laurel Packinghouse, Kelowna
· April 28th : Okanagan Cider Festival – Wards Cider, Kelowna
· April 28th: An Afternoon of Snakebites – Tod Creek Cider, Victoria
· May 5th: Sea Cider’s Cider Social – Sea Cider, Vancouver Island
· May 6th: Vancouver Cider Festival – Pipe Shop, North Vancouver
Watch for many more events posted soon on the NWCA website and facebook page.
“The BC Cider industry continues to experience incredible growth and popularity - BC Cider Week celebrates this,” said Emily Ritchie, executive director of the Northwest Cider Association. “We are excited that the festival continues to add new events and allows craft cider fans to experience a wide variety of products.”
Watch for more events posted on Facebook: facebook.com/bcciderweek. Tickets and reservations will be strongly encouraged. If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering with BC Cider week and reaching thousands of craft cider lovers, please contact Emily Ritchie.