The Northwest Cider Association is delighted to present the second annual Washington Cider Week, a 7-day celebration of craft cider! Cider Week kicks off on September 8th with the Cider Summit at South Lake Union and continues with cider flights, cocktails, and dinners from Port Townsend to Spokane, and Bellingham to Olympia.
Keep an eye out for events like these during Washington Cider Week:
- Cider-themed craft cocktails at bars and restaurants from Allium on Orcas Island, to TASTE at the Seattle Art Museum, to Madison Park Conservatory in Seattle
- A gluten-free cider dinner at Skelly and the Bean, and a 3-course prix fixe cider dinner at Lecosho
- Special ciders on tap at pubs from the Beer Junction in West Seattle to Eastside Club Tavern in Olympia to The Beer Shoppe in Yakima
- Unique menu items specially created to pair with particular ciders at Lark, Café Flora, Pike’s Brewing Co., and Carmelita
- Cider gelato at Fainting Goat Gelato
- Classes, including Organic Homebrewing and Cider Making 101, and a cider-inspired pie-making class
- A Cider and Roots-Fusion Music Tour with specialty ciders on tap
- Ciders tastings paired with cheese, chocolate, and even oysters
- Cider promos and discounted bottles at bottle shops across the state
We have more than 85 events lined up so far! Check out the entire schedule on our special event page at http://www.nwcider.com/washington-cider-week/ The events keep pouring in, so be sure to check back often to find what’s happening in your neighborhood or keep informed via our social media accounts on Facebook or Twitter (#waciderweek).
Be a part of the Cider Revolution! Cheers!