Oregon Cider Week is coming! June 15-25, 2017
What is Oregon Cider Week?
Established in 2010, Oregon Cider Week is an 11 day celebration of all things cider throughout the state.
What’s in it for you?
- Increased consumer awareness of cider and your brand
- Exposure to new customers
- Media promotion
How can you participate?
Take part in an existing event:
- Portland Cider Summit – June 16 – 17
- OMSI After Dark: Ciderfest – June 21
- Snakebite Showdown – June 24 and many more!
Host an event:
- Meet the Cidermaker
- Cidery Tours
- Tap Takeovers
- Cider Pairings
- Cider History or Science Talk
Offer something special:
- Limited Releases
- Happy Hours / Growler Specials
- Collaborate with other cideries or local restaurants and businesses
- Make sure to submit your events and offerings here
*** Submit early!
*** Want a wider reach? We are offering a limited number of "featured event" spots.
- Follow and LIKE Oregon Cider Week on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ORCiderWeek/
*** We will link all Oregon Cider Week events on the main page, so make sure to create Facebook events and submit them!
- Check out our media toolkit here
- Use hashtags on social media: #ORCiderWeek2017, #pickcider, #NWCider, #ORCW2017, #craftcider