Get ready for the first Cider Symposium!
March 9 - 10, 2020
The Symposium is an event to learn, grow, connect and celebrate our vibrant industry and will feature:
- The first trade show specifically for northwest cidermakers with products, services, and partners to help grow your business.
- 12 educational workshops for orchardists, marketers, cidermakers, and executives covering the hottest topics for our region.
- A buyer and media tasting to connect your brand with Washington buyers.
- Networking opportunities and a fun cider happy hour.
- A Founder’s Dinner celebrating the people that built northwest cider.
- Affordable registration prices so you can bring your entire team.
NWCA is currently seeking input on the Symposium sessions. Is there something you’re struggling with and need support on? Did you just have the biggest A-ha! Moment of your career and want to share with other cidermakers? Contact Emily Ritchie, firstname.lastname@example.org with your session ideas.
Sponsors & Trade Show
If you are an Allied Member, consider joining the Symposium Trade Show and sponsoring the event. Showcase your products and services in the first ever northwest cidermaker trade show! Read the Exhibitor Packet and then fill out the trade show application to sign up.
Join the NWCA email list.
Participate in the conversation: #nwcider
Thanks to our NW Cider Symposium Presenting Sponsor!