NW Cider Symposium
March 8-9, 2021
The Symposium is an event to learn, grow, connect and celebrate our vibrant industry and will feature:
- The first ever trade show specifically for northwest cidermakers with products, services, and partners to help grow your business.
- 12 educational workshops for orchardists, marketers, cidermakers, and executives covering the hottest topics for our region.
- A buyer and media tasting to connect your brand with Washington buyers.
- Networking opportunities.
- A Founder’s Dinner celebrating the people that built northwest cider.
- Affordable registration prices so you can bring your entire team.
Download the program from the postponed 2020 event: NW Cider Symposium 2020 Program
Cider Symposium postponed due to COVID 19
The Northwest Cider Syposium was originally scheduled for March 10, 2020 due to the spread of COVID-19 virus in Washington state NWCA decided to postpone the event for one year. This was a difficult decision, as we all were excited to learn, grow and connect with our Northwest cider community. READ THE FULL MESSAGE
During the Symposium you'll have 3 opportunities to attend an educational breakout session. There are four tracks to choose from: Executive, Making, Growing, and Marketing.
Sponsors & Trade Show
If you are an Allied Member, consider joining the 2021 Symposium Trade Show and sponsoring the event. Showcase your products and services in the first ever northwest cider maker trade show!
Join the NWCA email list.
Participate in the conversation: #nwcider #nwcidersymposium
Thanks to our NW Cider Symposium Presenting Sponsor!