Register Now for the first Cider Symposium!
March 9 - 10, 2020
The Symposium is an event to learn, grow, connect and celebrate our vibrant industry and will feature:
- The first trade show specifically for northwest cidermakers with products, services, and partners to help grow your business.
- 12 educational workshops for orchardists, marketers, cidermakers, and executives covering the hottest topics for our region.
- A buyer and media tasting to connect your brand with Washington buyers.
- Networking opportunities and a fun cider happy hour.
- A Founder’s Dinner celebrating the people that built northwest cider.
- Affordable registration prices so you can bring your entire team.
Curious what will happen at the Symposium? You can see session information on the agenda page. During the Symposium you'll have 3 opportunities to attend an educational breakout session. There are four tracks to choose from: Executive, Making, Growing, and Marketing.
Make Your Hotel Reservation
Sponsors & Trade Show
If you are an Allied Member, consider joining the Symposium Trade Show and sponsoring the event. Showcase your products and services in the first ever northwest cider maker trade show! Read the Exhibitor Packet and then fill out the trade show application to sign up.
Join the NWCA email list.
Participate in the conversation: #nwcider
Thanks to our NW Cider Symposium Presenting Sponsor!