NW Cider Symposium
March 14 - 15, 2022 in Tacoma, WA
Download the 2022 Symposium Program
The Symposium is an event to learn, grow, connect and celebrate our vibrant industry and will feature:
- Trade show specifically for northwest cidermakers with products, services, and partners to help grow your business.
- Educational workshops for orchardists, marketers, cidermakers, and executives covering the hottest topics for our region.
- A buyer and media tasting to connect your brand with Washington buyers.
- Networking opportunities.
- Affordable registration prices so your entire team can attend.
Join the NWCA email list.
Follow the NWCA on Instagram & Facebook: @nwcider
Participate in the conversation: #nwcider #nwcidersymposium
Learn about the 2021 Symposium
The first NW Cider Symposium was held virtually March 16-18, 2021. Visit https://www.nwcider.com/symposium-2021/ to view the program and link to all recorded sessions.