Founded in 2010, the Northwest Cider Association brings together more than 300 cider industry professionals, orchardists, allied suppliers, and cider enthusiasts to celebrate and uplift the Northwest cider movement. The NWCA proudly nurtures a growing community of members in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and British Columbia.
The Pacific Northwest is at the heart of the craft cider movement with a vibrant, collaborative industry where anyone can share in the success and joy of cider.
We nurture the community, economy, and ecosystem of a thriving cider culture for our members and consumers by supporting businesses, inspiring quality, and telling the story of Pacific Northwest cider.
The Northwest Cider Association's Mission is strategically designed to:
- Increase sales of NW Cider
- Increase quality of cider produced in the NW
- Cultivate the NW Cider community
WHO WE ARE
- 95+ Passionate cidermaker and orchardist members
- 70+ supportive allied supplier members
- 45+ generous sponsors
- 70+ volunteers
- 11 committed board members
- 6 contractors who are successful grant writers, communications gurus and industry veteran event planners
- 3 nimble staff that hold it all together and make the magic happen.
- All rooted in the Pacific Northwest