The Home Orchard Society Hosts the 42nd Annual Fruit Propagation Fair!
This event will be held in the main pavilion at the Clackamas County Fairgrounds. You’ll find hundreds of varieties of free scions and cuttings. If you graft this is paradise. Or you can choose custom grafting by experts for only $5. Come join the fun of growing good fruit at home!
Free with your admission are:
· Hundreds of varieties of apple, pear, cherry, plum and persimmon
scions. Arrive early for the best selection.
· Cuttings of grapes, kiwis, and figs to root!
· HOS experts to answer your fruit growing questions!
· Door prizes!
For sale are:
· Rootstocks and plants
· Mason bee supplies
· Custom grafting by experienced grafters
· Books and literature about growing fruit
· Local honey from Raw Oregon Honey
· Plants from One Green World
Make-A-Tree orders will be ready for pick up at the Fruit Propagation Fair.
– $5 for members (family $10)
– $7 for non-members (family $12)
– Free if you join HOS at this show!
For more information go to: www.homeorchardsociety.org
About Home Orchard Society:
Home Orchard Society promotes the science, culture and pleasure of growing fruit at home via educational outreach and assistance. Home Orchard Society serves the Pacific NW community and beyond by providing accessible resources and hosting learning events for fruit growers of all skill levels. Home Orchard Society endeavors to preserve disappearing heirloom fruit varieties, perpetuating the history, culture and heritage of the Pacific NW’s 19th and 20th century pioneer orchards