The Northwest Cider Association’s (NWCA) fourth annual BC Cider Week will be April 27-May 6, 2018. This ten-day craft cider celebration offers a wide array of craft cider events and festivities throughout British Columbia.
BC Cider Week celebrates the art of craft cider and welcomes spring with events spanning the province. Throughout the 10 day event, many festivals, tap take overs, craft cider pairing meals, and much more will take place from Kelowna to Vancouver Island and points in between.
Several popular events are already confirmed with more to come:
· April 27th: Bacon & Cider Festival – Laurel Packinghouse, Kelowna
· April 28th : Okanagan Cider Festival – Wards Cider, Kelowna
· April 28th: An Afternoon of Snakebites – Tod Creek Cider, Victoria
· May 5th: Sea Cider’s Cider Social – Sea Cider, Vancouver Island
· May 6th: Vancouver Cider Festival – Pipe Shop, North Vancouver
Watch for many more events posted soon on the NWCA website and facebook page.